This One is Sustainable
TRANSPARENCY AND TRACEABILITY
- Transparency is the way in which we can understand where our products come from, how they have been made, and what the impact will be on our planet and the people involved in the process.
We aim to be completely transparent and publish all the information about every stage involved in the product process. From start to finish, from the fields to your delivered parcel. We believe that it is vital to have a transparent and traceable supply chain to justify being an ethical company.
Our supply chain is certified by various independent bodies and standards. We’ve done the homework and have built a robust set of sustainability standards that each of our products meet. Now you can shop comfortably, see the positive impact you make and fully own what you buy.
Our repair kit
This One Is was founded on the belief that clothes should be made to last.
Should your garments experience wear and tear, please use our free repair kit rather than throwing them away.
Watch our video to see how you can fix your damaged clothes using our fusible interlining.
1. Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
2. Then using dry heat glide the iron firmly 5-6 times very slowly over each area, so that each area receives approx. 8 seconds of heat. Iron setting: silk/wool.
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
- We have made sure that every part of This One Is is sustainable and ethical, and this includes our packaging.
- We send our garments in Kraft boxes which are made from 100% recycled materials as well as being biodegradable, compostable and recyclable.
- Our clothing is carefully wrapped in eco-friendly tissue paper which is made from 99% recycled pulp fibres. The paper is recyclable, vegan and PH neutral.
- Our packaging is decorated using our TOI stickers which are 100% recyclable and compostable. They are made from sustainably sourced uncoated white paper and our logo is printed using water-based inks.
made to order
This One Is proud to use technology to create a sustainable supply chain.
By using technologies such as Greenprinting™️ and other on-demand production that happens when the product is ordered, our customers are able to order and receive the item they want, when they want it and how they want it. The environmental footprint of our production system is reduced and the ability to meet consumer demand is heightened..
PRINTED AND EMBROIDERED IN THE UK
- All of our garments are printed and embroidered in the UK.
Our printed products are printed using Greenprinted™️ technology which is entirely non-toxic, uses 95% less water than traditional printing and powered by renewable energy.
Greenprinted™️ utilises digital "waterless" printing and is powered solely by renewable energy. Greenprinted™️ uses NeoPigment inks. These are absolutely free of any heavy metals, animals by-products, formaldehyde and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE). This makes the ink non-hazardous, non-toxic, 100% biodegrabable and Vegan.
The main environmental issue in the textile printing industry is water pollution; the amount of water used in conventional processes is staggering. Our printers bond ink to your fabric in the most water-free process available, using 95% less water than traditional methods.